Collection of your Personal Information Azalle may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Azalle’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Azalle may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Azalle. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Azalle website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Azalle’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Azalle encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Azalle so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Azalle is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Azalle website.
Use of your Personal Information
Azalle collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Azalle may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Azalle and its affiliates. Azalle may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Azalle does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Azalle may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Azalle may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Azalle, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Azalle may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Azalle, in order to determine what Azalle services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Azalle to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Azalle will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Azalle or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Azalle; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Azalle, or the public.
The Azalle website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Azalle pages, or register with Azalle site or services, a cookie helps Azalle to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Azalle website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Azalle features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Azalle services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Azalle uses the following:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Azalle does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Azalle Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Azalle account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR AZALLE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. by visiting settings page on the connected service.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Azalle by contacting us here: – Web page: http://azalle.com – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
Azalle will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Azalle encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Azalle is protecting your information.
Azalle welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Azalle has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Azalle at:
72 Allen St
NEW YORK, New York 10002
Effective as of May 22, 2016
General Terms Conditions
Access to and use of azalle.com (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within the US, UK and internationally is provided by GZ DIGITAL INC (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
1. Use of the Service
1. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes.
2. You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of azalle.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Service.
3. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe you are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Service is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
1. GZ DIGITAL INC reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service.
2. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
2. To register on this website you must be over sixteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
3.&nbsp;You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
4. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
5. All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address
6. . You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
7. If GZ DIGITAL INC has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account
8. GZ DIGITAL INC reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
9. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
4. Intellectual property
1. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in GZ DIGITAL INC
2. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use azalle.com content in any way except for your own personal, noncommercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any azalle.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of azalle.com content requires the prior written permission of GZ DIGITAL INC.
3. The names, images and logos identifying GZ DIGITAL INC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of GZ DIGITAL INC and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of GZ DIGITAL INC or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Service
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at azalle.com will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
6. GZ DIGITAL INC’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
1. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com. If you do so, you must stop using the Service.
3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
1. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO GZ DIGITAL INC, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GZ DIGITAL INC EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. GZ DIGITAL INC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY GZ DIGITAL INC IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF GZ DIGITAL INC FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
2. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES CA RLSON WHITTINGTON AB ‘SLIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS PROVEN NEGLIGENCE. SUBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, NEITHER GZ DIGITAL INC NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES (WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE): (A) LOSS OF DATA; (B) LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (D) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; (F) LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES; OR (G) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
3. GZ DIGITAL INC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
11. Applicable law
1. These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of New York. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in the state of New York.
12. International use
1. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside United States, and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
3. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and GZ DIGITAL INC chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
4. GZ DIGITAL INC shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
1. The Service is owned and operated by GZ DIGITAL INC a company registered in the state of Delaware and whose registered office address is at 72 Allen St, New York, NY 10002.
2. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the azalle.com website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms &amp; Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and payment
1. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
2. The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on azalle.com. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
3. All prices are expressed exclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
4. Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by GZ DIGITAL INC. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, PayPal Inc. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
1. Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
3. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given (see section 7 below).
2. GZ DIGITAL INC warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and GZ DIGITAL INC does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
3. GZ DIGITAL INC is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. GZ DIGITAL INC reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
4.&nbsp;In the event that GZ DIGITAL INC withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
4. Posting of content
1. Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the azalle.com website including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, and taking part in discussion boards.
2. All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms &amp; Conditions.
5. Fair use policy
1. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of our Online Course Services. If we believe your use of a Online Course Service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of a Online Course Service is adversely affecting the provision of the service (or any part of it) to other users, or other users’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course Service.
6. No commercial use
1. Subject to clause 4.2, all Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only. GZ DIGITAL INC reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of GZ DIGITAL INC.
2. Subject to paying the applicable fees, universities and other teaching organizations are permitted to deliver the Online Course Service to their named students.
7. Cancellation and refunds
1. Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items. Online Course Service or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
1. In these terms “GZ DIGITAL INC”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to GZ DIGITAL INC a company registered in the State of Delaware and whose registered office address is at S72 Allen St, New York, NY, 10002 United States.
2. If you have any queries please contact&nbsp;email@example.com.